Legal information: ROYAL ANTIBES
- Address of the Hotel: 16 Boulevard Maréchal Leclerc 06600 Antibes
- Name of the Company: ROYAL ANTIBES
- VAT number: FR94037320454
- Contact telephone number / Email address: 04 83 61 91 91 / email@example.com
Legal information of the hosting company
- Name of the hosting company: Les Yeux Rouges® S.A.R.L.
- Adresse : 1662 RD 6007 – AZUR BURO – 06270 Villeneuve Loubet – France
- Contact phone number: +3126.96.36.199.11
- Web site: www.lesyeuxrouges.com
Terms and conditions:
The privacy and confidentiality of the user’s information is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We can update this policy at any time, so please check it here frequently. The Hotel will not disclose personally identifiable information to third parties without consent.
What information is collected about you? How do we use them?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain about you is not used in a manner that you may not be aware of or uncomfortable with. You can submit a request for information about our Hotel, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or mailing lists. In response, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and / or telephone number.
In the event that you choose to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the intended purpose. The information collected on the site can be used to: enter your email in our promotions, send you marketing releases or surveys, answer your questions or suggestions, improve the quality of your visit to our site. You can choose to refuse any communication by simple email to the Hotel firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to make an online reservation on the site, you will be directed to a booking interface and a booking engine provided by our partner booking management system, Busyrooms. We understand that security remains the number one concern for consumers online and we have carefully selected our partner booking engine.All information sent to this site, if, in an SSL session, are encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. Busyrooms is certified to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Protection of your information
We want to make sure visitors to our site feel confident using our site to plan and book their accommodations. The Hotel is committed to protecting the information we collect. The Hotel has implemented a security program to preserve the information that is stored in our systems against unauthorized access. Our site is hosted in a secure environment. Site / system servers are configured with industry-standard data encryption, scrambling, technologies, and firewalls. When you enter personal information during the booking process, or during a registration email client, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission.
Children’s privacy & Parental Control
Links provided to other sites
Contact the Hotel
This security, privacy and cookies policy applies to the website of our Hotel.
Our Hotel has chosen Busyrooms to provide us with their booking engine service.
Credit Card Security
The section containing your credit card information is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. The SSL system encrypts your name, credit card number and expiry date before they are sent over the Internet. This makes it possible to make Internet transactions as safe as a purchase over the phone. This technology ensures the total confidentiality of your credit card information during their transfer. Secure transaction and SSL connection technology has effectively protected the tens of thousands of Busyrooms customers who have submitted their credit card number online and made a purchase since Busyrooms launched its online services.In addition, any use of a credit card is verified directly by a secure connection with the bank directly at the time of debit. Thus, the stolen recognized cards cannot be used and the fraudulent transactions are reduced, for the benefit of both the client and the hotel.
B. Protection of personal data
Why are we collecting this information?
• It is up to you, as a visitor to our website, to benefit from the collection of information.• The information is collected to facilitate the booking process between the customer and the hosting provider, to simplify the purchase of electronic vouchers, to offer you additional services when you agree to receive such offers and / or help us improve this process in the future.
For what purpose do you collect this information?
• For carrying out a given activity, ie the booking procedure or the procedure for purchasing electronic vouchers• For the procedure of voluntary registration of a client• For establishing Busyrooms system usage statistics, to facilitate its development• No other use is made of the information collected thus, the information is never transmitted to third parties without prior authorization.
Who has access to the information collected (totally or partially)?
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when viewing a site or advertisement. They aim to collect information about your browsing sites for analysis purposes to be able to send you personalized services or facilitate your navigation.In your computer cookies are managed by your internet browser.
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
More information about cookies
To deepen your research, we invite you to consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-tils-pour-les-maitriser